One thing most people don’t know about me is that I was a nightclub DJ when I was in my twenties. My love for music started when I was 10 years old. For my birthday I received my first stereo. It had an 8-track player, cassette player and turntable. Thirty years later music is still central to my life.
In honor of my love of music and my passion for leadership, I’m kicking off the 2nd annual search for the Top 10 songs about change. And I need your help with creating the list.
About the List
Last year’s list focused on change from any perspective. This year, I’m doing it a little different.
- I want to list the top 10 songs that lift our spirits, give us hope, and create a sense of optimism.
- Change can often be viewed as painful. Yet, when done right, change can bring us happiness. And I believe we can all use a big dose of happiness right now.
Creating the List
I want the list to reflect the diversity of my readers.
- In the comment sections, suggest any song you believe is about lifting our spirits, giving us hope, and creating a sense of optimism in us all.
- Comment on other’s comments. I want to have a good dialogue about the songs that inspire us to want something better, bigger, and beyond ourselves.
- The songs with the most comments, suggestions from others and me, and my scientific weighting technique will create the top 10 list.
Revealing the List
On Tuesday, May 24th, I’ll reveal the list of the Top 10 Songs of Optimism. So, look at your music library and share your ideas in the comment section below.
So, what song(s) lift your spirits, gives you hope, or is about optimism? Share below.